[time-nuts] Resolution T temperature shift at leap second?

Peter Reilley preilley_454 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 31 22:18:25 EST 2016

I was running my resolution T at the leap second but LH 5.0 did not capture
the blessed event!   So I don't know how it was reported.

Then I noticed that the temperature took a dive afterwards.   That seems
odd.
I have only been running this a few weeks and may not have noticed such
occurrences.

Also I notice a tight correlation between the temperature and the rate
in the graph.
I can't tell which is the cause and which is the effect.    When I first
noticed
this I put the Res T in a small cardboard box to insure that air currents
weren't effecting it.   There was no change in the behavior and no change
in the temperature excursions.   What could this be?

I have attached a screen shot that shows the temperature dive.

Pete.