[time-nuts] Calibration procedures - what is normal?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 17:01:49 EST 2016

Joe
I will believe they only do that procedure in a real repair.
I had to do the same thing on a tek 2465b scope. O man what a complete pain
in the rear and literally 8+ hours of work. So I can fully appreciate the
reality that a Calibration is a check and trim for accuracy. Most likely an
hour or so in total.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL