[time-nuts] Seeking HP 3561A schematic diagrams

iovane at inwind.it iovane at inwind.it
Fri Feb 12 19:34:48 EST 2016

Volume 2 actually contains Section VII (250 pages) with schematics. I bought a
reasonably good scan, including oversized fold outs, at Qservice in Greece for
25 dollars (ebay item 380066695055 ). For fairness to the seller,I donì't offer
to send you a copy. If I remember, it is possible to save on shipping asking
the seller to send a copy by email.
Antonio I8IOV