[time-nuts] Calibration procedures - what is normal?

Dave Brown tractorb at ihug.co.nz
Sat Feb 13 00:41:02 EST 2016

Cobham is a UK based defence and high end security supplier- originally
formed (not too many years ago)  by their buying out of several other
companies in their lines of business. More recently they have got into
aerospace activities.  As you might expect, they supply some rather
expensive and exotic stuff.  Purchase of Aeroflex seems like a step in a
different direction but who knows?
DaveB, NZ