[time-nuts] HP Reliability

Perry Sandeen sandeenpa at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 14 03:41:11 EST 2016

Hi,
It is rather depressing to me to hear RK and others remark about the unreliability of HP test equipment.
There is one area where they had outstanding equipment.
I was involved with repairing HP medical equipment for 25 years and it was awesome stuff. This was the same info I got from other BMET's at many different hospitals.
The TCO was low as the equipment ran and ran, a lot of it 24/7. I'm talking about a 10 year period.
Usually our equipment was only replaced by newer technology systems.
Too bad it didn't apply to test equipment as well.
Regards,
Perrier