[time-nuts] HP Reliability

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Sun Feb 14 06:53:24 EST 2016

Hi,

Rather, it was because Agilent was known for it's fine medical stuff
that the instrument part didn't fit in and put into a separate company.
Similarly since HP was known for its computers, printers and scanners,
the medical and instrument parts didn't fit into the HP brand.

In the process, it looks like it is loosing it's edge, which is sad to see.

Cheers,
Magnus