[time-nuts] Trimble Thunderbolt error

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 11:45:13 EST 2016

I will say its odd that lately there have been 2 screw ups in less then a
month. Really odd. I was thinking that perhaps the issue had been a pocket
jammer. Those will have an affect on a area. In the states truck drivers
buy and use them.
But it looks like the birds were messed up.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL