[time-nuts] HP Reliability

Scott McGrath scmcgrath at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 13:10:08 EST 2016

HP's greatest advantage of old was being the largest and best vertically integrated technology company as innovations in one line of business were often applicable to others.    This was right down to things as prosaic as packaging and or hybrid  circuit design

Now Keysight is just another mid sized technology company who outsources much of their production and wonders why Asian vendors can copy their stuff so rapidly and undersell them.

Content by Scott
Typos by Siri