[time-nuts] Trimble Thunderbolt error

James Flynn james.flynn at csun.edu
Sun Feb 14 19:24:09 EST 2016

Rob S. <roberts at ...> writes:

> Around 1/2 an hour ago ( I wasn't in front of mine when it happened ) at
> roughly 00:45 UTC the Mates went into "holdover" mode and reported "no
> Sats". I have just checked mine and it is reporting the same..

At about 0045 Z 14FEB16 my Navman TU60 (surplus), which I run at home in
Chatsworth (near LA) California, started throwing missing 1S pulse alarms
indicating it was was unable to reach timing solution in position hold
mode. Not on a par with other set-ups mentioned, but correlates with what
was observed.

This lasted on and off through the local night.  I will have to look at
raw data to see total time span.