[time-nuts] Calibration procedures - what is normal?

Florian Teply usenet at teply.info
Wed Feb 17 15:18:09 EST 2016

Am Sat, 13 Feb 2016 18:41:02 +1300
schrieb "Dave Brown" <tractorb at ihug.co.nz>:

> Cobham is a UK based defence and high end security supplier-
> originally formed (not too many years ago)  by their buying out of
> several other companies in their lines of business. More recently
> they have got into aerospace activities.  As you might expect, they
> supply some rather expensive and exotic stuff.  Purchase of Aeroflex
> seems like a step in a different direction but who knows?

Well to me, purchasing Aeroflex sounds very much in line with their
aerospace activities. Aeroflex itself bought a number of smaller
aerospace companies in recent years.
So much that is, that some people insist that buying space-related
companies is all Aeroflex actually does, full stop. ;-)

Florian