[time-nuts] Lanch-3 order problems (LAST CALL for Symmetricom 58532A antennas)

Artek Manuals Manuals at ArtekManuals.com
Sat Feb 20 19:27:15 EST 2016

On 2/20/2016 3:17 PM, Robert Watzlavick wrote:
> Has anybody had trouble getting their antennas?  I exchanged emails with
> David and sent him $40 for one but I never received it.  I've emailed
> him twice now with no response.  Before I try to get my money back from
> PayPal, I thought I'd check to see if anybody else had this issue.
>
> -Bob
>
> On 01/15/2016 12:41 PM, Gregory Beat wrote:
>> David Zoldan contacted me this morning to inform me that their
>> inventory of Symmetricom 58532A antennas is quickly disappearing.  He
>> thanked the time-nuts group for their previous purchases in 2015.
>>
>> IF you Contact David, at Launch3, and he said that Launch3 will sell
>> remaining inventory to time-nuts members for $25 each + shipping --
>> while their supplies last.
>>
>> Thank you

Bob

I ordered one at the end of January took 3 business  days to arrive.

The inmates are running the asylum to be sure though. I ordered ONE they
billed me for TWO.  After a brief exchange they refunded the cost of the
2nd one and sent me a shipping label to return the 2nd one . When the
order got here there was in fact only ONE antenna in the box . I did pay
with a credit card not PayPal. The paypal notification system for
sellers is NOT robust and in all fairness to Launch-3 they may have not
received the payment notice from PayPal ... We receive  about 300 PayPal
payments a month and about 1 in every hundred.the notice never shows up
from PayPal...Contact me off list and I will give you the name and email
of the person I dealt with at the order desk (not David)

Dave
NR1DX

--
Dave