[time-nuts] A few more FEI FE-405B oscillators available

Skip Withrow skip.withrow at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 17:42:00 EST 2016

Hello time-nuts,

I have a few more of the characterized Frequency Electronics, Inc. FE-405B
oscillators available.  These units have ADEV plots by Corby Dawson from 1
to over 1000 seconds.  All the units have had the temperature compensation
disabled (but it is easy to reverse if desired, though the unit does have
to be opened).  Power required is 5V and 15V DC, output is 15MHz sine, and
they have the same serial interface as the FE-5680 rubidiums with a step
size of 1.05x10E-14.  After being on for a while aging generally seems to
be in the very low parts in 10E-11 per day.

ADEV for these units is generally some parts in 10E-13 from 1s to
100-1000s.  Price is $200 each plus shipping.  If you are interested in a
unit I will send you the ADEV plot of the unit that you will receive.
First come, first served with the best units going first.

I also have one unit that is almost flat at 1.1-1.6 X10E-12 from 1 to 256
seconds.  Will let this one go for $150 plus shipping.

Payment can be with PayPal or credit card.  Please contact via email at
skip at rdrelectronics.com.

Regards,
Skip Withrow
RDR Electronics, Inc.