[time-nuts] Z3801A holdover

Artek Manuals Manuals at ArtekManuals.com
Thu Feb 25 10:38:51 EST 2016

Joe

It would have been helpful to see the graph BEFORE you power-cycled if
you still have that data stream

I would not jump to any conclusions at this point until the power supply
voltages have been checked . Downloading the schematics from KO4BB.com
of the power supply and oven control circuits will give you some insight
. There are numerous test points on the power supply board which make
reading the various voltages a snap.

The 1 PPS being invalid I believe points to the fact that the DO is out
of whack not the receiver.

I see your unit now has 28,000 hours on it so it is no longer a spring
chicken for sure
Dave

--
Dave