[time-nuts] Inside a CTS 1960017 OCXO

Graham / KE9H ke9h.graham at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 12:17:23 EST 2016

Dan:

Thanks for photo documenting the tear down of the CTS oven oscillators.
I bought a few, and was interested in what was inside.
I was surprised to see an HC-6 style crystal, but at least it was a
cold-weld case.

I note that you did some design work for Adafruit.
Curiosity question:
Did they solicit you, or did you solicit them for the work?
Or did they just see and copy your stuff on Oshpark?

--- Graham / KE9H