[time-nuts] Loran Europe Lessay seems to be back on air?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 14:19:29 EST 2016

I somewhat may guess its Anthorn.
My 2 cents from across the ocean.

The Brits are pretty good about shutting things down. The fact that Anthorn
stayed operational was pretty odd even if you thought the new years parties
got in the way. Lets face it drink beer with friends or shut a transmitter
in some far away place. I know my choice.

They can easily dual rate Anthorn. But then the signal level should be
equal.
On eLORAN tests in the US its a Master and the Y station. But its one
transmitter. The same transmitter has no problem with some other rate
running at the same time.

Regards
Paul
WB8TSL