[time-nuts] (OT) Looking for a paper from NAV01 (RIN International Conference on Navigation)

Jochen Frieling j.frieling at gmx.de
Wed Jan 6 17:00:50 EST 2016

Hi Phil,

On 01/06/2016 07:14 PM, Philip Pemberton wrote:
> I've contacted TIB (the German university library in Hannover). Sadly
> they can't send the paper because it's not covered by their Europe-wide
> copyright licence -- so they can only supply it to persons inside Germany

First off it looks like they won't even give out the 450 page work, but
only photocopies of requested articles/pages ("bestellbar / nur Kopie").

As I live close to Hannover, I will give it a try the next days to
obtain a copy of the Hartinger,Willson,Cousins paper.
Nothing is lost, but keep your fingers crossed.

I will then see to it that it is made accessible for you and Attila and
the others interested.

Greetings,
Jochen