[time-nuts] DMTD - analog multiplier vs. diode mixer ?

Li Ang lllaaa at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 21:19:05 EST 2016

Hi Bob,
    In some article, I see people use a D-flipflop to sample the input
signal with reference clock. When you want implement a mixer what's the
difference between D-flipflop and XOR gate? Acorrding to my understanding,
to multiply 1bit with another, I should use an AND gate, right?
    When you refer high speed CMOS XOR gate, do you mean 74LVC1G86?

Thanks

BI7LNQ