[time-nuts] Tait reference

Adrian Godwin artgodwin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 10:24:15 EST 2016

Good news - my purchase arrived quickly, contains an FE5660A 10MHz
oscillator and shows both the internal standard lock light and the internal
reference lock light within a few minutes. It runs from 13.8 volts and
takes about 1.2A.

The f1 and f2 lock lights don't come on, but that's not a big issue. I may
just rewire those outputs as a distribution amplifier in any case.