[time-nuts] New Member / Z3801

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 13:25:55 EST 2016

Dave
Welcome to the group and have always appreciated the help from Artek.
If only frequency no need to care about the date. I learned this from
fellow time nuts. Yes I also hate 1996. Now I think there are later
software releases. I haven't had my 3801 on for a bit as I discovered that
I actually have a jumping frequency issue. But If need be happy to copy the
software.
Also check KO4bbs website later eproms may be there.
I don't actually recall seeing eproms in the unit.
Up until recently my 3801 of 10-14 years just worked thats why I am unclear
about the internals.
Unfortunately seems I may be digging into it.
Regards
Paul.
WB8TSL