[time-nuts] PRS10 C900 replacement

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Wed Jan 20 07:43:01 EST 2016

Hi

The only thing I would add to that is:

Get it from Mouser or Digi-Key. That way you have a pretty good chance of it being one
that really came from the manufacturer you think it’s coming from. You also are a lot
less likely to get one that has been on the shelf forever and ever.

One really strange thing about Tantalum’s: They *like* bias and temperature. The
time you are most likely to see high leakage is when they have been power off for
a long time. That’s another reason to want a new one …

Bob