[time-nuts] FE-5680A Breakout board

gonzo . cadbloke at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 21 07:08:56 EST 2016

Hi John,
apologies for the delay.
The instructions were a 'work in progress' as I was sending out the kits, so sent PDFs instead of printed docs.
I've emailed you direct a copy of the latest version which is somewhat newer than the copy posted here.
If any one else is still to build their kit, just ask and I'll send the updated file.

73
ian

Hi Ian --

Happy holidays!

A few years ago I got some of the breakout board kits you did for the
FE-5680A.  They've finally risen to the top of my "to assemble pile." :-)

Looking for the schematic and any assembly info you might have available
-- I only have the boards and parts but can't find the docs.

Thanks and 73,
John