[time-nuts] low noise multiplication to 100 MHz

Bryan _ bpl521 at outlook.com
Tue Jan 26 16:52:57 EST 2016

Chuck, what do you use for a hot air source. The good ones are very expensive. Wonder if there is something for the hobbyist. Have seen a few repair videos where they used just used a hot air stripper.
I had to yank a couple SMD resistors off a board the other day and had to use two soldering irons at each end of the resistor <g>. If they are small enough you can add a glob of solder to the whole resistor, so both ends will melt.
Cheers

-=Bryan=-