[time-nuts] Z3801 misbehaving

John Green wpxs472 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 08:43:50 EST 2016

Charles,
The place isn't out of the way. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if it got
a power interruption sometime.  In addition, the temperature isn't stable
either. It will be at least a couple of weeks before I am ready to attempt
to use it for anything, and then it won't matter so much about absolute
accuracy. The thing that had me going about this was that even from the
very first time I ever fired it up, it always found satellites very
quickly. Next will be to get some kind of monitoring program running. I
will have to interrupt the GPS signal soon to insert the splitter so I can
hook up another receiver at the same time.