[time-nuts] Z3801 Newbie Question

Graham / KE9H ke9h.graham at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 11:15:34 EST 2016

Dave:

Your antenna setup sounds reasonable.
You might want to try dropping your elevation mask down to 5 or 10 degrees,
as an experiment.

Things that cause the sporadic jumps could be certain satellites being
added to, or removed from the solution.
Also, if there are particular angles/directions where you receive the
satellite signal as a reflection, rather than a direct signal, you get
position errors that move into and out of your solution.  If the satellite
is behind one of your trees, and the received signal bouncing off the other
tree is temporarily stronger, you have a temporary path length/position
change.

--- Graham

==