[time-nuts] Visiting Greenwich

Peter Torry peter.torry at talktalk.net
Wed Jul 6 04:05:10 EDT 2016

The original speaking clock ( in use from 1936 to 1963) has been
restored to working order and is on show at the British Horological
Institute at Upton Hall near Newark (UK). Speaking clock N0 2 that
replaced No 1 is quartz controlled and also on view at Upton hall.  If
anyone would like details of them just let me know.

Peter Torry