[time-nuts] The home time-lab

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Thu Jul 7 23:32:08 EDT 2016

Hi Bob,
They're spikes.  So, what I'll do is just keep a test like this running for the next few days as I do other things.  I'll go ahead and put it back on internal clock, just in case.  If I see nothing, I'm going to have to conclude it's the power line.  If bad weather comes back and they happen again, once again I have to conclude it's the power line.

I haven't taken the time to go through either unit.  I'll try to make some time for that in the next few weeks.

Bob