[time-nuts] GPS disciplined Mars clock

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 9 18:35:42 EDT 2016

I just added code to Lady Heather to calculate time in Terrestrial Time (TT) and Geocentric Terrestrial Time (TCG).   The difference is basically the time dilation effect of a time referenced to the center of the earth.   Now  I'm adding Barycentric Dynamic Time (TDB) which is TT referenced to the center of the solar system... basically another relativistic correction.
Does anybody know of an online TT/TCG/TDB clock?  I can't seem to find one to check my math.
I've also added Mercury/Venus/Pluto time/date... which I've arbitrarily defined as GPS seconds since the J1900 astronomical epoch divided by the orbital period.  I decided not to do times for those squishy gas-bag planets.