[time-nuts] GPS for Nixie Clock

Ed Armstrong eds_equipment at verizon.net
Mon Jul 11 04:17:19 EDT 2016

That Adafruit Ultimate GPS Breakout works quite well indoors. I live in
an older house with tongue & groove roof topped by slate and plaster &
lath walls with thick stone on the outside. That GPS usually has 8+
satellites anywhere in the house except the basement. Basement not as
good, often no reception at all.

Ed