[time-nuts] GPS for Nixie Clock

John Swenson johnswenson1 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 11 21:33:56 EDT 2016

The USB is just for fooling around out side of the clock, getting
familiar with what it can do.

The FPGA can handle the serial port interface just fine.

BTW the original has cheap slow microcontroller (don't even remember
what it is now) I'm replacing it with a modern Altera MAX-10 FPGA for
the upgrade.

John S.