[time-nuts] Clock Block Unavaliable - Alternative Solutions ?

Iain Young iain at g7iii.net
Fri Jun 3 10:15:40 EDT 2016

Hi All,

I noticed that the TAPR site now lists the Clock-Block as unavaliable.

This is a shame as I was going to experiment with driving some beaglebones
with a 24MHz clock from one, multiplied up from a Rb/GPS/LORAN source this
summer

Does anyone know of a similiar device avaliable elsewhere (built) ? Or
are there plans for a clock block v2 ?

I guess I can drive them at 10MHz directly, but it would have been great
to push them at 24MHz, however using a HP Signal Generator locked to
one of my references seems...overkill :)

Iain