[time-nuts] does anybody have software for the DeLorme LT-20 Earthmate?

walter shawlee 2 walter2 at sphere.bc.ca
Mon Jun 6 15:39:53 EDT 2016

I am not really sure what program is actually gpsd, there seem to be 5 on
sourceforge when searching gpsd, but all seem abandoned, none have any hardware
info as to supported devices.  using the ubuntu repository returns nothing.

I will download what's there and see if I can get any to work. clearly the
DeLorme devices did not have message code compatibility with other units, and
there seems to be an issue with starting the device (command required) before it
will output anything, a somewhat unhappy circumstance from a testing viewpoint.

all the best,
walter

Walter Shawlee 2, President
Sphere Research Corporation
3394 Sunnyside Rd.,  West Kelowna,  BC
V1Z 2V4  CANADA  Phone: (250) 769-1834
walter2 at sphere.bc.ca
WS2: We're all in one boat, no matter how it looks to you.
Love is all you need. (John Lennon)
But, that doesn't mean other things don't come in handy. (WS2)