[time-nuts] 3120A issues

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 19 00:50:10 EDT 2016

Hi All;

This was the email a friend recently received.

The 3120A product is currently on hold until Microsemi implements a solution.  If you would like for Microsemi to sell this 3120A product to you and process your purchase order -Sales Order notwithstanding that these products do not meet published specifications, please reply to this email that you acknowledge and understand these products may be non-conforming and agree to purchase these non-conforming products in accordance with the terms hereof.  Microsemi's terms and conditions, which were provided to you in our sales order acknowledgment and which can also be found on http://www.microsemi.com/terms-a-conditions, will govern the sales of our products and this Order.  In addition and notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in such terms, these 3120A products come only with our standard replacement warranty of twelve (12) months.  Accordingly, Microsemi will provide you with a replacement product upon receipt from you of the non-conforming product within the above twelve (12) months period, which is your exclusive remedy and Microsemi's exclusive liability for any claims in connection with these products and Order, howsoever arising.  Please reply with your acknowledgement.

Microsemi<http://www.microsemi.com/terms-a-conditions>
www.microsemi.com
Microsemi Corporation (Nasdaq: MSCC) offers a comprehensive portfolio of semiconductor and system solutions for aerospace & defense, communications, data center and ...

If we do not receive your acknowledgement, Microsemi will keep your order in our backlog, and ship when we have implemented a solution that allows us to meet the RoHS criteria and apply the CE mark and label."

Not really any details onnthe issue.

Thanks

Thomas Knox