[time-nuts] Mains Frequency Monitor with the PIC 16F1619 (Daniel Watson)

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Mon Jun 20 13:55:17 EDT 2016

tde at electrictime.com said:
> In the suburb of Boston where we are located - you never have to correct an
> electrical clock between the daylight saving time changes. This of course
> assumes you haven't lost power - due to major snow storms etc....

I agree with the spirit of your comment, but since this is time-nuts...

My experience, west coast:
  Over a month, the time is often within a 10 second band.
  Over a day, the time is often within a 5 second band.
  There are occasional times when it slews 50 seconds over a month.

http://users.megapathdsl.net/~hmurray/time-nuts/line/Calif-60Hz-2014-2015.png

http://users.megapathdsl.net/~hmurray/time-nuts/line/Calif-60Hz-2015-Jul.png

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.