[time-nuts] Measuring receiver...

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Tue Jun 21 14:28:22 EDT 2016

Hi:

During W.W.II there were secret methods of "fingerprinting" radio transmitters and separately the operators.
I suspect the transmitter fingerprinting involved things like frequency accuracy, stability, CW rise and decay time,
&Etc. For the operator some from of statistics on the timings associated with sending Morse Code.  But. . .  I haven't
seen any papers describing this.  Can anyone point me to a paper on this?

--
Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke, N6GCE
http://www.PRC68.com