[time-nuts] HP 10544A Repair

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Tue Mar 1 07:13:35 EST 2016

Hi

As you do the tweaks, the frequency changes should go from parts in 10^8 to 10^9 to 10^10
per turn. A lot depends on the pot setup and the crystal in terms of how high it starts. The flip
side to that is your counter and local reference standard need to be able to measure at least
parts in 10^10 to get it set.

Is it worth getting it super close? Probably not without a temperature test setup.

Bob