[time-nuts] I am a nut

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 13:15:06 EST 2016

The 3000 was free and now works after replacing a shorted black
electrolytic.
I am only wayyy to familiar with the old style caps. Especially the devils
that are silver with a red top cap.
I have many far better generators. So its useful in the backup site
(Basement :-) ) as a yes a signals here. Really do not want to open every
can and replace them.
That seems like pain for the sake of pain.
Regards
Paul