[time-nuts] GPSCon for Jackson Labs

Keith Loiselle keith.loiselle at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 19:36:52 EST 2016

Hello everyone,

JLT is proud to announce that GPSCon is now available for free! Well at
least for anyone who has a JLT GPSDO/GNSS product.

GPSCon is a very well-known graphical program that allows GUI interaction
with GPSDO products, adds SNTP, ftp, remote control, and email features,
and supports graphing, controlling, and monitoring of GPSDOs.

We have made an arrangement for GPSCon with Delph software to add specific
functionality for JLT GPSDO products, and so we can provide it to all of
our customers for free. You can download the program from our website home
page or support page.

This version of GPSCon adds numerous features such as direct buttons for
many of the most useful SCPI commands, additional plotting capability with
additional math features, and generally a more functional GUI.

This is a beta-release of the software, and we have already noticed a
number of minor issues (please report any issues you run into to us) that
are going to be addressed quickly.

GPSCon-JLT will not work with other vendors’ GPSDOs. You can still purchase
the generic version of GPSCon at the realhamradio.com website for those
vendors’ products.

Keith