[time-nuts] PRS 10 and serial port communication

Artek Manuals Manuals at ArtekManuals.com
Fri Mar 4 17:42:47 EST 2016

The "inverter's" went by the jargon name of "null modem" back in the day
...if you google "null modem" you will find the wiring diagrmas for
rolling your own with a couple DB9 connectors.... I have to use the null
modem adapter  when using a standard off the shelf serial cable with my
z3801A as well

Dave