[time-nuts] Oscope Tutorial

Perry Sandeen sandeenpa at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 5 18:55:21 EST 2016

List,

Usedoscilloscopes have gotten to the price where us experimenters can affordexcellent ones at reasonable prices (my Tek 200 MHz dual bandwidth was<$200).

I wastrained how to use them in the military but many haven't that experience.

Insorting out my papers I found a HP Bench Briefs titled Basic Techniques ofWaveform Measurement Using an Oscilloscope published in 1980. It is anexcellent article which I have reproduced.

Anywanting a copy contact me off list at sandeenpa yat whahoey.commie after iststranslation.

Also would someone post this to the K04BB website? I couldn’t figure out to do it when I went there.

Regards,

Perrier