[time-nuts] Old xtal filter

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Sun Mar 6 18:40:30 EST 2016

Hi

Also consider that the filter is *very* old. The logo is probably from >50 years ago. That makes the gizmo a “tube era” sort of part. CTS bought Knights in 1964 and the logo changed after that.

The part in the picture is serial number two. There may not have been very many gizmos that used that filter.

Bob