[time-nuts] HP 5061 available, southern NH

BIll Ezell wje at quackers.net
Tue Mar 8 18:59:57 EST 2016

My lab is overflowing, so I'm parting with my HP 5061. I'm offering it
here before E-pray.

Details:
Very late model, with the much better DC oven controller.
Good CBT, I get lock within 30 mins from cold-start with no adjustments
at all. Good beam current.
The chassis came from Corby a few years ago, the CBT from a unit I
picked up elsewhere.
One note, even though the chassis and cards are from one of the last
production runs, the xtal osc is a classic HP-105.

I'm including a reprinted manual, as well as my reproduction of the
HP-10638A degausser, details I posted back in 2010. It's a
microprocessor-based replacement that duplicates the original
characteristics.

There are a few mods. The power socket has been replaced with a standard
NEMA socket. The original is available on request.
Also, buttons have been added in a milled recess next to the LED clock
display so you don't have to open the case to set the time (silly HP
design).
Again, I can replace that with an original bit if you want.

Make an offer, I really would like to sell to someone near me so I don't
have to 1) pack it, and 2) you can see it and confirm operation.
You can respond to time-nuts at quackers.net.

Thanks, Bill

--
Bill Ezell