[time-nuts] PLL book 3rd edition

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Tue Mar 8 20:26:31 EST 2016

I agree Ulrich. I was designing FFTs, Digital filters and DDSs in the late 60's early 70's through the mid 80's. After that it was discrete PLLs. Had to write our own programs for coefficients and use discrete parts most of the time. How many design engineers today even know what a Z transform is, or the Remez exchange algorithm. It seems except for a very few, the fundamentals are lost. BTW, I do have your book, HI. It has been a long time since we chatted on 2 meters. 73 - Mike

Mike B. Feher, EOZ Inc.
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731
732-886-5960 office