[time-nuts] Sphere Stuff Day Datbook DVDs, chock full of goodies

walter shawlee 2 walter2 at sphere.bc.ca
Tue Mar 8 18:36:53 EST 2016

I was trolling for old data catalogs, and found some great and VERY useful data
and app books for National, TI, Signetics, GE, DATA, Alpha, Mullard, RCA, etc.
Everything from diodes, transistors and ICs to vacuum tubes. Yes, all the key
Tek and HP semiconductor cross-refs too.  Even Tunnel Diode databooks.
Wahoo...real data heaven...Even the complete time code format index from Datum.

I will have compilations of these databooks on DVD for those here at Stuff Day
(Saturday, April 9th), they will then hopefully make it back to many other
spots, and can then just be locally copied as needed.  There is a treasure trove
of great hard to find data here, which would fill several overflowing shelves.
These will save you a lot of searching and downloading, I hope they prove useful
to everybody.

Sorry, I just can't mail them out to everybody in the group, but I don't mind
sending a copy to a central spot for further sharing. The DVD is full.

all the best,
walter & susan
sphere research corp.
http://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/

--
Walter Shawlee 2, President
Sphere Research Corporation
walter2 at sphere.bc.ca
WS2: We're all in one boat, no matter how it looks to you.
Love is all you need. (John Lennon)
But, that doesn't mean other things don't come in handy. (WS2)