[time-nuts] Best Rubidium Frequency Standard

Eric Garner garnere at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 11:43:00 EST 2016

I'd never heard of the SRS TSD-12 until I saw it on your list. It looks
like a SRS PRS-10 with the connector in a different location but I don't
know if they are close in performance or not.

you might want to take a look at the PRS-10 anyhow since it appears to have
excellent performance numbers;

http://www.ke5fx.com/rb.htm

-eric

--Eric