[time-nuts] quartz thermometers

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 07:35:09 EST 2016

I swear I started a similar thread here on this mailing list, many years
ago, but google is not helping me find it. Maybe it was well over a decade
ago and on a Usenet group?

>From that thread, I remember learning that retrace/hysteresis quickly
becomes the limiting factor for quartz thermometers. e.g.
http://www.ieee-uffc.org/frequency-control/learning/Hysteresis_final.html

http://www.ieee-uffc.org/frequency-control/learning/hysteresis/fig_3.gif

Tim N3QE