[time-nuts] quartz thermometers

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Sat Mar 12 14:33:22 EST 2016

Hi,

I think you meant to say that the B-mode is anywhere between +6 dB or -6
dB from the C-mode.

Anyway, adjusting the 8,8 MHz and 10,7 MHz chains should help. Maybe put
a 47 nF in replacement of C5 of 100 nF? Possibly lower the "high" (which
will become low after the above mod) mode-suppressor somewhat.

Cheers,
Magnus