[time-nuts] Best Rubidium Frequency Standard

Mark Spencer mark at alignedsolutions.com
Sun Mar 13 00:01:07 EST 2016

I'd be curious in knowing what the correct settings to discipline a prs 10 are, even pointers and hints would be  very welcome.  I was never very happy with the performance of mine in that configuration vs simply letting it free run and periodically re syncing it (via the one pps input.)

All the best
Mark Spencer

Sent from my iPhone