[time-nuts] Conditioning Rubidium Oscillators

Lars Walenius lars.walenius at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 14 14:37:05 EDT 2016

I read this but couldn´t understand why this is superior to the PI-loop with a pre-filter?

http://ptfinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/App_37_RubContol-Rubidium-Control-%E2%80%93-A-Different-Approach.pdf

Anybody can say why? Even if regression is very useful the limitation of the GPS and ionosphere will be the problem?How much better is it reasonable to get??

Lars