[time-nuts] HP 5065A repair

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Mon Mar 14 17:21:56 EDT 2016

Hi

Yes, fat fingers strike yet again …

====

I have never seen data on a 5065 run in an altitude chamber. I’ve done the measurements on OCXO’s and may try it on some of the little telecom Rb’s. For small items, it’s a pretty easy test to run. For bigger things, the “pressure vessel” gets a bit harder to lash up. The fiddly part is keeping the temperature constant as the pressure zooms up and down.

Bob