[time-nuts] Symmetricom SA.35M Information Request

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Mon Mar 14 17:10:33 EDT 2016

Does anyone have any info on the Symmetricom SA.35M Miniature Rb
Standard?  I have the data sheet, patent document and the MACDEMO
program.  Is there anything else available?  For example, I'd like some
more explanation of the various parameters read by the MACDEMO program.

I have a sick unit that I'm exploring.  It won't lock.  The VCXO is
sweeping and I've confirmed the presence of the 6.834 GHz RF signal so
I'm now looking towards the laser.

I don't expect that I'll be able to get it working, but it's fun to play
with.

Ed